We're located on the banks of the Black River. Water fun is high on our list. We rent canoes, kayaks, standup paddle boards (SUP)'s and tubes for memorable river trips..
**** Due to fluctuating river conditions, please check our website, facebook page, or give us a call the day you plan to paddle or float ****
715-284-7133We're gearing up for the summer of 2017 here at Lost Falls and are excited to get folks back out on the water. Come on out for a day, a weekend, or even longer and experience everything the lower Black River has to offer. We'll be waiting and ready to get you out on the water!
*Unfortunately, due to weather and high water levels and flow rate, we WILL NOT be tubing this memorial day weekend. We will, however, still be offering all of our canoeing and kayaking trips. *
As always, it is best to call us at 715-284-7133 for current information on the water activities we are offering.
TUBING IS A GREAT WAY TO RELAX AND ENJOY THE RIVER. WE HAVE LOTS OF TUBES AVAILABLE FOR RENT. Campers and non-campers may rent tubes for float trips.
begin tubing @ 9 am each day. The last shuttle up river is 3 pm. Plan
to arrive between the hours of 9 a.m and 3 p.m. and we will get you on
the river. Please remember that only Lost Falls registered campers may use their own personal tubes. Personal tubes WILL NOT be shuttled by Lost Falls. Non-campers must rent tubes from us. They may not bring their own tubes.
Renting tubes is first come, first served - and easy.
1. Fill out our river recreation form.
2. Take it to the front counter.
3. Pay for your trip. $11 per person. Cooler tubes are $10 each.
4. Receive your parking pass and number.
5. When your number is called you will be outfitted for the river and shuttled to the departure landing.
6. Float. Have fun. Relax. ENJOY.
7. You will float 2.5 river miles and end here at Lost Falls Landing. No waiting to be picked up and shuttled back. Just leave your tubes and life jackets on the trailer, and walk on back up the road!
WE HOPE TO SEE YOU OUT HERE!!
NEW: Stand-up Paddleboards
Distance in River Miles
|Black River Falls to Lost Falls||14.5 mi|
|Mason's Landing to Lost Falls||10.5 mi|
|Hansen's Landing to Lost Falls||2.5 mi|
|Lost Falls to Grinde Landing||6 mi|
|Lost Falls to Melrose Landing||9 mi|
Call (715) 284-7133 or (800) 329-3911 to make your reservation!
Open Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend.