- Current WI DNR ban on transporting firewood is in effect. Please check with us prior to bringing firewood into the campground.
- For the safety of all, please comply with posted speed limit. Cars and people share the same roads to get from one place to another.
- We ask everyone to refrain from smoking in all campground buildings. Please leave fireworks and/or firearms at home.
- After 10 p.m. children should be at their campsite or cabin. Quiet time: 11 p.m.- 7 a.m.
- Please be courteous, quiet, and respect your fellow campers and the campground staff during your stay. Please have radios off during Quiet time.
- Fire rings are already in their permanent location; there is no need to relocate them.
- Campfires are to be modest in size. All wood must fit inside fire rings.
- For the safety of all, please be sure your campfire is completely extinguished when leaving your site or retiring for the night.
- Place all garbage in green dumpster. Recycle containers are marked for glass, aluminum, and plastic.
- Water Safety is a priority. Please do not swim after dark.
- We make every effort to honor specific site/cabin requests. However we reserve the right to change assignments as unforeseeable specific needs arise.
- $25 deposit for each pet. Verification of current rabies vaccination required.
- Daily Doggy Dip Hours: 7-9 a.m. and 7-8 p.m. Adult must accompany pet during river swim.
- Pets are allowed on the sandy beach and in the river only during Doggy Dip hours.
- Pets are to be leashed at all times (except in river during Doggy Dip Hours).
- For the safety of all, please leash your pet before opening the door of your camper or car. This will prevent pent-up and curious pups from running unaccompanied around the campground and campsites.
- Your pets are happiest when with you; please keep them with a family member at all times. In this way you can also prevent digging and excessive barking. All pet droppings are to be bagged and disposed of in trash dumpster.
- Only service animals are allowed in campground buildings.
- Some pets socialize and travel better than others. Please consider leaving your super-energetic pets in someone else's care ... not following any of the pet rules will result in loss of pet deposit and/or camping privilege.
Call (715) 284-7133 or (800) 329-3911 to make your reservation!
Open Memorial Day - September 30.