WE ARE A FAMILY CAMPGROUND & OUR GOAL IS TO PROVIDE A FUN & SAFE PLACE FOR ALL TO ENJOY.
- NO AMPLIFIED MUSIC AT ANYTIME, DAY OR NIGHT Music must remain in your site only! If your fellow camper can hear it, it's too loud
- QUIET TIME – 11:00pm to 7:00am Please remain at your site during Quiet time hours. Quiet time means NO radios/music, NO loud amplified sounds, NO shouting or yelling. Please keep voices to a whisper and be respectful to other campers and our surrounding neighbors. Periodic patrols are conducted day and night by security personnel
- KEEP OFF PRIVATE PROPERTY that surrounds the campground and the lost falls. Please respect our neighbors and the environment. Remain on our marked trails when out enjoying the woods. Ask in office regarding property boundaries.
- SPEED LIMIT in the campground is 10 M.P.H. For the safety of all, please comply with posted speed limit. Cars and people share the same roads to get from one place to another.
- REGISTRATION – All vehicles, campers, & visitors must be registered at the Camp office prior to entering the grounds! Please keep your CAR TAG DISPLAYED in the WINDSHIELD AT ALL TIMES
Unregistered vehicles are subject to being towed at vehicle owners’ expense. Unregistered persons will be considered trespassing and will be required to leave.
- NO PERSONAL FIREWOOD or LUMBER is ALLOWED TO BE BROUGHT INTO THE CAMPGROUND
Please help us prevent the spread of deadly diseases that are wiping out trees across Wisconsin
FIREWOOD CAN BE PURCHASED AT THE CAMP STORE.
- CAMPFIRES must be modest in size, kept under control & within the fire ring at all times. Enlarging or moving fire rings is PROHIBITED. Campfires must never be left unattended and must be extinguished before leaving or retiring.
- FIREWORKS and FIREARMS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED at all times.
- ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES at your site only. GLASS BOTTLES ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THE RIVER!
- Do not secure anything to trees using nails, screws, cable, or chain
- Please keep your site & fire pit free of debris, cans, and other litter. No disposable food or drink containers allowed on trails.
- Dumpsters are provided for your bagged trash. WE RECYCLE! Glass, aluminum and plastic can be co-mingled. Bins are located near dumpster, next to dump station
- BEACH HOURS are dawn to dusk. Water safety is top priority. Please do not swim in the dark!
- Any person whose conduct is offensive to other campers, security, or management, will be required to leave
- Pets are to be leashed at all times (except in river during Doggy Dip hours)
- Pets are allowed on the sandy beach and in the river ONLY during Doggy Dip hours
- Daily Doggy Dip hours: 7-9am and 7-9pm. Adult MUST accompany pet
- All pet droppings must be bagged and disposed of in trash dumpster
- For the safety of all, please leash your pet before opening the door of your car or camper. This will prevent pent up and curious pups from running unaccompanied around the campground and campsites
- Please do not leave your pet unattended. Your pets are happiest when with you; please keep them with a family member at all times. In this way you can also prevent digging and excessive barking
- Only service animals are allowed in campground buildings
Call (715) 284-7133 or (800) 329-3911 to make your reservation!
Open May 1 - September 30.