WE ARE A FAMILY CAMPGROUND & STRIVE TO PROVIDE A FUN & SAFE PLACE FOR ALL TO ENJOY.
Please abide by the following rules, respect your neighbor, & respect the environment
REMEMBER to relax and have fun!
FOR AFTER HOUR CONCERNS, PLEASE CALL (715) 284-7133 if no immediate answer, please leave a message
OR PLEASE FIND THE “CAMPHOST ON DUTY” (look for sign at site 5 or site 18
FOR LIFE THREATENING EMERGENCIES CALL 911
- NO AMPLIFIED MUSIC AT ANYTIME, DAY OR NIGHT Music must remain in your site only! If your fellow camper can hear it, it's too loud
- QUIET TIME – 11:00pm to 7:00am Please remain at your site during Quiet time hours. Quiet time means NO radios/music, NO loud amplified sounds, NO shouting or yelling. Please keep voices to a whisper and be respectful to other campers and our surrounding neighbors. Periodic patrols are conducted day and night by security personnel
- PLEASE STAY OFF PRIVATE PROPERTY PRIVATE PROPERTY SURROUNDS THE CAMPGROUND AND THE LOST FALLS. No one is allowed in the woods for any reason other than to walk our marked trails.
- SPEED LIMIT in the campground is 10 M.P.H. For the safety of all, please comply with posted speed limit. Cars and people share the same roads to get from one place to another.
- REGISTRATION – All vehicles, campers, & visitors must be registered at the Camp office prior to entering the grounds! Please keep your CAR TAG DISPLAYED in the WINDSHIELD AT ALL TIMES
Unregistered vehicles are subject to being towed at vehicle owners' expense. Unregistered persons will be considered trespassing and will be required to leave.
- NO PERSONAL FIREWOOD or LUMBER is ALLOWED TO BE BROUGHT INTO THE CAMPGROUND
Please help us prevent the spread of deadly diseases that are wiping out trees across Wisconsin
FIREWOOD CAN BE PURCHASED AT THE CAMP STORE. WE STRIVE TO OFFER AN ABOVE AVERAGE SIZED BUNDLE AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE
- CAMPFIRES must be modest in size, kept under control & within the fire ring at all times. Enlarging or moving fire rings is PROHIBITED. Campfires must never be left unattended and must be extinguished before leaving or retiring.
- FIREWORKS and FIREARMS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED at all times.
- ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES at your site only. GLASS BOTTLES ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THE RIVER!
- CHAINSAWS or GAS GENERATORS are NOT to be used in the campground
- Registered Campers are responsible for the actions and safety of their family & guests
- Assignment of sites are made at the camp office only. Check prior to moving.
- Do not secure anything to trees using nails, screws, cable, or chain
- Grey water & sewage cannot be run onto the grounds. (Dump station is now available)
- Please keep your site & fire pit free of debris, cans, and other litter. No disposable food or drink containers allowed on trails.
- Dumpsters are provided for your bagged trash. WE RECYCLE! Glass, aluminum and plastic can be co-mingled. Bins are located near dumpster, next to dump station
- BEACH HOURS are dawn to dusk. Water safety is top priority. Please do not swim in the dark!
- Any person whose conduct is offensive to other campers, security, or management, will be required to leave
- $25 deposit for each pet. Verification of current rabies vaccination required.
- Daily Doggy Dip Hours: 7-9 a.m. and 7-8 p.m. Adult must accompany pet during river swim.
- Pets are allowed on the sandy beach and in the river only during Doggy Dip hours.
- Pets are to be leashed at all times (except in river during Doggy Dip Hours).
- For the safety of all, please leash your pet before opening the door of your camper or car. This will prevent pent-up and curious pups from running unaccompanied around the campground and campsites.
- Your pets are happiest when with you; please keep them with a family member at all times. In this way you can also prevent digging and excessive barking. All pet droppings are to be bagged and disposed of in trash dumpster.
- Only service animals are allowed in campground buildings.
- Some pets socialize and travel better than others. Please consider leaving your super-energetic pets in someone else's care ... not following any of the pet rules will result in loss of pet deposit and/or camping privilege.
Call (715) 284-7133 or (800) 329-3911 to make your reservation!
Open May 1 - September 30.